$200 Excel VBA: How to Write Like a Professional course
See how with zero experience you can write professional quality VBA. A step-by-step guide with each step clearly shown.
Learn little-known techniques used by the top professionals
Over 70 example Macros for you to use in your own projects
Discover the best method to access a worksheet and the ones you should avoid
Learn how to use Intellisense to help you write your code
Learn how to supercharge your Excel experience using Loops
How to resolve errors quickly and painlessly
Learn programming techniques you can use in any programming language
Learn When to use “If” and when to use “Select”
Learn the 4 Loops of Excel and when to use each one
How to test your output before writing to a worksheet
Discover how to protect your code against users changing the worksheet name
Learn how to use the Compiler to check for errors before you run
Learn the best way to use Range, Cells and Offset to access the cells
Learn how to easily format any cell or range
Discover how easy it is to step through the code line by line
14th Aug 2016 Added New Content!
Learn how to build an entire VBA application from start to finish. In this brand new section you will see techniques not taught in any other VBA course.
This new section(number 15) contains proven principles and little-known techniques that will help you build an application in a fraction of the time it would normally take you.
You will also learn tips and tricks that will reduce your errors, make your code more organised, and make your applications easier to maintain and update.
This is the only VBA course that shows you first hand, a professional developer creating a VBA application from scratch.
5th July 2015 Added New Content!
Using Arrays in VBA: 6 brand new lectures.
13th April 2015 Added New Content!
FINALLY! A Way To Write VBA Like a Professional
If you think the top Excel VBA programmers are smarter or more gifted than you, then you’re mistaken. Truth is, they use dozens of proven programming principles…. little-known techniques that are completely unknown to most VBA users.What are these principles? How can you learn them? And how can you use them to create your own Macros?In this course, Paul Kelly teaches you dozens of must-have secrets that he learned during his 20+ years as a professional software developer, including* How To Easily Open Any Workbook – I provide the code, You can use it everywhere!
* Why using Loops can increase your productivity exponentially – Start using them immediately
* How To Create a Real-World VBA Project – A step-by-step guide through a Fruit Sales example project
* The Error Translator Table – An easy way to resolve errors that should have been written years ago
* Which worksheet method to use – Your code will still work even if the user changes the sheet name!
* How to easily test the output of your macros – It’s childs play to write values to this Window
* How To Quickly Create Solid Excel Macros – Tons of examples you can “steal” for yourself.
* The In Built VBA Tools That Help You Easily Find Bugs – If you think you would make a good detective then you may really enjoy this* How to Easily Format any Cell – Changing a cells font, color, format is so simple you could do it now.* These “Evil” Workbook types should never be used – Do You Use them?
* And Much More.
Remember if you are not happy with the course for any reason you can get a FULL REFUND within 30 days – no questions asked!!!
Course Published By Paul Kelly (Average rating- 4.4/5, Total Ratings- 192 )
Short Biography of Instructor:
Paul Kelly has written over a million lines of code in his 20 year software development career. He has worked for the largest insurance company in the UK, was a senior software consultant for one of the biggest Car Rental Companies in the world and has built card processing systems for a number of leading financial institutions.
In recent years a great deal of his work has been building advanced Excel applications and training Excel users to get the most from Excel Macros in very competitive environments.
Paul has built a number of VBA tools including an automated code generator, a formula version tracker, broken link identifier, module version control and many more.
When not writing code he likes to travel around South America, try his luck at Poker and follow he favourite team in the ancient Gaelic sport of hurling.