Welcome back dear Udemy members,
This is my second course, and it is to help you learn by example.
I am a certified Udemy instructor now, with three Udemy badges, and over 800 sutdents, which I am proud of achieving.
The examples I explained in this course are trending in the market in this period of time, and the prices I estimated for each, are actual prices that I estimated and even sold some of the codes at those rates.
You can learn and use the codes to develop for your self, or to sell to your customers.
The course includes those projects:
- Control a form submit button, based on a checkbox status
- Display a clock on your web page
PHP / MYSQL
- Retrieve form POST request on server side
- verify post requests
- using PHP loops to make HTML elements
- using PHP to send emails, using HTML form input
- PHP / MYSQL login system, with high security feature
I love to answer to your questions, and if you have an idea that you need to learn how to develop, why not post it in the course discussions, and I can share with everyone.
What are the requirements?
- Basic knowledge of HTML, even beginner level
- A text editor to write the codes
- For the PHP / MYSQL projects, you can use any free domain host
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 18 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Develope different web projects
- Estimate prices for the projects they make
- Have a valuable knowledge of web development
- Know about PHP / MYSQL Login systems
- Know about PHP / MYSQL contact forms sending emails
- Know how to verify form inputs on client side and server side
- Know how to make interesting web codes
What is the target audience?
- Any one who wants to make money by developping web projects
- Any one who owns a site, and would like to make some enhancements