If your interested in learning how the machines are designed. Then this course will be the first step toward this motive. This course provides you a clear understanding of how machines are designed. This is the first course in which you will learn the designing & modeling of supportive components.
1. In the first module, you will learn the calculation related to gears like size, No. of teeth. Rpm requirements for gears. This module provides you a deep understanding of gear. This Module is particularly focused on Spur Gear, Helical Gear, Bevel Gear & Worm Gears.
2. In the second module, you will learn shafts designing with the help of different cases. You will learn different formulas related to different shaft situations & about the size determination in shafts.
3. The third module provides you the complete concept behind the working of levers. We will also learn the designing of most commonly used levers like Hand Lever, Foot Lever & Bell Crank Lever.
4. In the fourth module, We will learn the different types of springs, Stresses in Spring & How to determine the size of spring. In this module, we will also discuss different factors for the selection of springs.
5. The fifth module is focused on the selection of most widely used bearings Roller Bearings, their Nomenclature & Size determination.
- Engineering students looking for a career in Machine Design Industry
- Working Engineers who want to make a career in Machine Design Industry
- Anyone interested to learn about how to design Components