A basic beginners course on how to create iPhone apps. You will learn how to develop amazing iPhone apps using Swift 3.0
Length 33 hours
Skill Level Beginner Level
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
*********Take advantage of the introductory price, price will go up soon.***************
Looking for an app development course that doesn’t confuse you? The goal of this course is to provide you with step-by-step instructions on how to develop a complete app for the iPhone by following simple, easy-to-understand instructions.
No previous programming skills are required. You simply need a strong desire to want to learn and a Mac computer. Each aspect of the course is app-based, which means you will build a complete and professional app during each session. No other course teaches you this same way. You will develop amazing apps that are capable of being published on the App Store.
Below is a summary of just some of the topics being taught during this course:
Introduction To iOS Development Basics
1. How to use popular objects like UILabel, UIButton, UITextField, UITextView, UIImageView, etc.
2. How to use Auto Layout to design the perfect User Interface for all devices.
3. Introduction to Stack View and how it works with Auto Layout.
4. UINavigationController and its properties.
5. Segue and sending data to other screens.
6. How to add and customize app Launch screen.
7. How to create multiple-sized icons and how to add icons to apps.
8. How to resolve build-time issues and run-time errors.
9. How to debug view hierarchy.
10. How to deal with memory issues and what they mean for your app.
11. Understanding app delegates and their methods.
12. Understanding the differences between ViewDidLoad and ViewWillAppear.
13. How to read Apple API documentation and Class references.
14. How the coordinate system works on iOS.
15. How to create IBOutlets and IBAction for objects.
16. Introduction to Swift 3.0 basics like data types, operators, “if…else” statements, switch statements, arrays, dictionaries, etc.
17. Different ways to dismiss the keyboard.
18. Using multiple storyboards in your Xcode projects.
19. How to pop or dismiss a view controller.
20. Using UITabBarController.
21. How to use UISegmented Control and UISwitch.
22. How to use Userdefaults to save small data.
23. How to read from the Plist file.
24. How to create and work with custom classes in your projects.
25. Using tags to identify objects in your view.
26. How to use constant file to manage your app data.
27. Using app delegate to call functions from other view controllers.
28. How to use UIPickerView and UIDatePicker.
29. How to work with UITableViewController and UITableView Object.
30. How to import photos from your photo library.
31. How to access the iPhone camera to take pictures.
32. How to work with UICollectionViewController.
33. How to display interactive alerts with UIAlertControllers.
34. Object-Oriented Programming concepts such as Structs, Enumerations, Classes, Inheritance, Extensions, etc.
35. Saving with NSCoding.
36. How to record and play audio in apps.
37. How to use a timer to display countdowns.
38. How to play videos in a custom-sized view.
39. How to display user locations on a map.
40. How to search a map for popular locations.
41. How to display rich local notifications to users with videos and images.
42. How to share with SMS, Email, Facebook, Twitter, etc.
43. How to use SFSafariViewController to display web content in your app.
Featuring many other topics as well.
Dee Aliyu Odumosu coupons
Development course coupon
Mobile Apps course coupon
Make Me An iPhone App Developer (Swift, iOS) Beginner Series
Make Me An iPhone App Developer (Swift, iOS) Beginner Series course coupon
Make Me An iPhone App Developer (Swift, iOS) Beginner Series coupon
Udemy coupon code
Udemy free courses
Udemy free coupon