Personal finance design: How I saved thousands in 2 years to buy rental property, work for myself, and do what I love.
Length 2 hours
Skill Level All Levels
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
I believe the best place to start is with “Why”.
Why: Far too many people are stuck in the system, not living the life that they actually want to be living. “Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.” – Howard Thurman
How: One way is financial independence, via personal finance.
This course is a breakdown of simple, actionable, day-to-day steps that you can take right away to get on the path to financial independence. We’ll cover the biggest spending categories of 1) food 2) shelter 3) transportation 4) and self care, and how to optimize these to lower spending, increase income, and maximize savings. Savings that you can invest to make your money work for you, not the other way around! So that you have the time and resources to pursue what makes you come alive.
This course breaks down, step-by-step, how to save over $60,000 in 2 years. I did this while living in one of the most expensive cities, while at the same job, and while maintaining a healthy lifestyle. No deprivation required.
Who: Maybe you’re broke, struggling with credit card debt, drowning in student loans, living paycheck-to-paycheck, unable to save much of anything. Or perhaps you have some savings but want to get in control of personal finances and save more faster in order to do your thing as soon as possible.
Me: I’ve been through all these scenarios — from broke in NYC with nothing but a suitcase and lots of debt, to a cushy job where I made money and spent money, through a struggle of working for someone else’s dream, to a realization that I have to create my own path.
In 2 years I completely changed my life, doing something that I didn’t think was possible.
I saved over $60,000, bought and renovated a multi-unit property in Brooklyn, moved my mom up to NYC, started working for myself, and doing what I’ve always wanted to do (but didn’t think was possible), all the while on the path to financial independence.
Some things you’ll learn in the course:
– How to assess your personal finances: your current net worth and savings rate
– How to calculate # of years to financial independence
– How to automate financial tracking, so you always know where you are and where you’re going
– How to optimize the biggest spending categories of 1) food 2) shelter 3) transportation 4) and self care
– Every tip and trick I used to cut spending by 60% and push my savings rate over 75%
– How to simultaneously supplement your income via the sharing economy
– No jargon approach to invest your surplus wealth, and get your money to work for you
– Concrete, step-by-step breakdown to a financial independence foundation
– Plus so much more. There are over 50+ lectures included in this course.
Ksenia Voropaeva coupons
Personal Development course coupon
Personal Finance course coupon
Personal Finance: First Steps to Financial Independence
Personal Finance: First Steps to Financial Independence course coupon
Personal Finance: First Steps to Financial Independence coupon
Udemy coupon code
Udemy free courses
Udemy free coupon