Use Behavior Driven Development to build feature rich Ruby on Rails web apps using Rails 4.2, Rspec 3 and Capybara
Video 13 hours
Skill Level All Levels
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
Build robust web applications using Ruby on Rails complete with test suite
Use Behavior Driven Development (BDD) to develop code
See web applications from a user perspective and emulate user behavior on the browser
Think of the business process goals or functions and then approach building features
All students currently enrolled in my “Professional Ruby on Rails Developer” course should take this course to expand their web development skillset and learn to build more web apps using Rails
Programmers who know Ruby on Rails or other web development framework but want to learn Behavior Driven Development and emulate user behavior
Students who are interested in becoming professionals in the Development world and want to learn how to speak to business units in terms of business requirements
Students who want to learn using RSpec and Capybara
Who should NOT take this course: If you are an absolute beginner to web application development and have no experience with Rails or are not currently enrolled for my Rails course should not take this course
Behavior Driven Development (BDD) with Ruby on Rails using RSpec and Capybara provides a thorough introduction to using BDD to building web applications using the popular Ruby on Rails framework. Why BDD to build web applications? The advantages are numerous, and Feature specs used extensively in BDD read like plain English which allows end users and developers to easily communicate with each other using BDD tools. In addition, it is easy for the end users to write the features themselves.
This course is designed for students who have some Ruby on Rails or web application development experience who want to take their skills to the next level but have no or limited experience in BDD or automated testing.
Why should students currently enrolled in the Professional Ruby on Rails Developer or already with some Rails experience take this course?
– Behavior Driven Development is the focus of this course!
– RSpec and Capybara experience for automated testing is necessary as a rails developer, covered thoroughly in this course!
– Emulating browser based user behavior to complete a business process from beginning to end, covered thoroughly in this course!
– Big resume booster, knowledge and usage of RSpec and automated testing is very important, most of the Rails community uses this!
– Complete coverage in terms of features, ALL features are built on basis of automated testing specs, not just selective features
– Building two complex and functional web apps including the featured workout web app in 1 course!
Tip: Most rails syntax (not complex) will not be explained, therefore students are expected to know basics like naming conventions and .each method etc. However, all features and BDD steps will be explained.
Some other key aspects of this course are:
– 99 lectures!
– Rails 4.2 using cloud-based IDE
– Migrations, one-to-many and many-to-many associations
– much, much more!
Emmanuel Asante coupons
Development course coupon
Web Development course coupon
BDD with Ruby on Rails using RSpec 3 and Capybara
BDD with Ruby on Rails using RSpec 3 and Capybara course coupon
BDD with Ruby on Rails using RSpec 3 and Capybara coupon
Udemy coupon code
Udemy free courses
Udemy free coupon