How do great investors like Warren Buffett select companies to invest in?
Learn 5 stock screening guidelines and many more techniques they use in my latest course on Udemy. 600+ students have joined in the first month and achieved great results.
This anniversary coupon is the lowest price we have ever given! So grab the opportunity to change your finances before its too late! Have a great future!
- Learn the 4 steps to think and operate like a Value Investor
- Get familiar with the Stock Market
- Learn the Key Financial Ratios used in business analysis
- Learn to analyze Financial Statements
- Learn 5 Stock Screening Guidelines used by the greats
- Learn how to select the Best Bargains in the stock market and get a High Return?
- Learn 2 techniques that will run your Portfolio on Autopilot
Have you ever wanted to invest in the stock market, but don’t want to risk losing your savings?
Ever wondered if there was a way to invest smart?
And if you are like us, you probably don’t want to waste weeks or months reading finance books.
That’s why we created a straightforward, simple course that will take you from beginner to value investor in under 2 hours.
Do you need any previous experience or finance knowledge? Absolutely not! We will guide you from the very basic level.
This course doesn’t just teach one technique, we cover the stock market basics, financial statements and stock market vocabulory.
After laying the foundation, the course teaches two main techniques. One is for the person who has time and energy to analyze stocks; the benefit is that his gains will be high!
Other technique is for someone who doesn’t have the time for all that, but still wants a piece of the stock market action; we call the second technique ‘portfolio on autopilot’
Both these methods are targeted at the long term. This means the risk is minimum and you can continuously make money in the stock market!
If you are ready to start your career in investing, try the course today at this introductory price of $97. Good luck to you!
What are the requirements?
- A Can-Do attitude
- Patience and discipline
- Be willing to apply what you learn here
- Be willing to take the next step to make money in stocks
What am I going to get from this course?
- Over 15 lectures and 1.5 hours of content!
- Think and operate like a Value Investor
- Get familiar with the Stock Market Basics
- Analyze Financial Statements like a pro
- Use Financial Ratios for Business Analysis
- Find high return stocks using 5 Screening Guidelines
- Identify ‘Bargain Stocks’ to get above average returns
- Run your Investment on Autopilot
What is the target audience?
- Anyone who wants to start a stable career in investing
- Current investors who want to learn value investing techniques
- Anyone who wants to make money in the stock market, whie minimizing risks