Learn The Secrets I Took From Elon Musk, Warren Buffett and 22 Other Radically Successful People To Read A Book A Day
Video 3.5 Hours
Skill Level All Levels
Includes Lifetime access
30 day money back guarantee!
Available on iOS and Android
Certificate of Completion
QUESTION: How would reading a book a day change your life?
Because reading isn’t just a “nicety” — it’s a must if you want to live your dreams.
It’s no wonder Bill Gates, Warren Buffett, Elon Musk, Mark Cuban, Will Smith and many more of the world’s most radically successful people credit a large part of their success to reading.
Donald Trump even goes so far as to say in his book How To Get Rich “I devote several hours a day to reading. That’s how long it takes to both keep up with current events and learn from the greats in history.”
My goal in this course is to help you become a learning machine as well.
If you want to read more fiction books, this course isn’t for you. This also isn’t a course on “speed reading” because I prefer reading the right things than reading the wrong things quickly.
All I care about is reading a book or two a day. If you want to do the same, this course can change your life. If you apply what you learn here, you’ll read 300 books or more this year (I know because I’ve done it myself).
Here’s what you’ll learn inside:
1. The ONE change you need to make to change how you read forever
2. Why everything you learned in school stops you from reading more than 20 books a year (and what to do about it)
3. A not so obvious, hidden benefit of reading that will make you want to read every, single day
4. Where NEVER to read
5. A little known trick that can INSTANTLY double your reading speed
6. “The Double Time Solution”: A Simple thing you can do to read twice as many books without spending ANY extra time
7. How to make sure you read all the time
8. Do you do THIS after you read? If not, all that time reading could be a total waste
9. How to use what you learn from books to make more money (or get anything else you want)
10. 3 simple ways to read any book quickly (HINT: none of them are what we call “traditional reading”)
11. What to do as soon as you open the book…and why it can save you hours
12. How to take notes on a book so you can review it even years later in 20 minutes or less
13. Why dividing all your reading into two specific categories can make you more successful
14. What books to NEVER read
15. How to read even the most technical books in a day – the ones that used to take months to read
16. The 3 types of books you NEED to read
17. How to permanently memorize everything you read
18. What I learned from a Roman philosopher from 2,000 years ago to organize my bookshelf
19. The 300 Book Excel Sheet: Use this excel sheet to perfectly organize the hundreds of books you’ll read this year
20. Do you buy your books on Amazon? Here’s how to save hundreds of dollars a year
21. Elon Musk: What he can teach you about learning anything without a college degree
And much more…
You also get access to 5 bonus sections on even more reading tricks and how to find mentors, a free mini course on achieving your dreams and another on making the most of your time. I’ve also included a free bonus resource where I’ll share with you the life-changing ideas from the best books I read.
So to become a learning machine and read more books than you ever thought possible, just click the “take this course” button because every day you delay is an extra book you could have read.
To your success,
Become A Learning Machine: How To Read 300 Books This Year
Memory & Study Skills course coupon
Personal Development course coupon
Become A Learning Machine: How To Read 300 Books This Year coupon
Udemy coupon code
Udemy free courses
Udemy free coupon