Graduate Level (MS, MEngin, PhD) Cybersecurity Program Admissions: A Complete Guide for International Applicants
2 hours on-demand video
Full lifetime access
Access on mobile and TV
Certificate of Completion
There are over one million international students in the United States and around ten thousands of those students are receiving their graduate and undergraduate education in cyber security related majors. High quality standards of graduate level cyber security programs (Master of Science, Master of Engineering, PhD in Cyber Security, etc.) attract people to get their graduate level education with domestic students. Such an educational experience in graduate level cyber security programs from a US based university pays those students back as salary increase and as prestige in their home countries. After graduating from cyber security programs, international students have right to work up to 27 months in the United States.
Application procedures (e.g., documentations, choosing the right schools, time management, scholarship and assistantship applications, etc.) however are complicated and require solid knowledge and in many cases professional consulting. Furthermore, selecting and narrowing down the schools out of more than four thousands universities are challenging and stressful especially for international applicants. This course is designed to guide people who wish to apply to graduate level law studies programs at US based Universities.
Students via this course will deeply learn all steps of application procedures as well as required exams and scores, selecting the schools and programs, preparing for the interviews and composing an effective personal statement. Furthermore, students will learn about the best cyber security programs, best universities as well as the overall higher education system in the US. Students will be able to complete graduate level cyber security program applications from A to Z by themselves.
This course is given by Erkan Acar, PhD in “slow and easy to understand format” since many students will not have English as the first language.
Who can take the course?
· Non-US people who want to apply to cyber security programs in the United States.
· People who want to consult their students regarding cyber security education in the United States.
Some titles and topics covered in this course
· Higher Education System (General) of the US
· Preparing required documents for applications
· Best universities in cyber security, statistics, rankings, tuitions, fees, living expenses
· International students and their study areas in the US, research and budgets
· Concentration areas of the cyber security programs
· Sample courses, credit hours for graduation requirements, admission requirements
· Thesis and qualifying (Comprehensive) exams
· Deadlines, time management for preparations and applications
· Required exams for graduate level cyber security programs (TOEFL, IELTS, GRE)
· Reference Letters, transcript evaluations, WES, ECE
· Admission types, rolling Admission, regular Admission
· Visa Procedures, orientation, I20 document
· Personal Statement, financial support document
· Scholarship applications and evaluations aspects
· Choosing the best fitting university, locations (States, cities)
· Emails and communication
About USA International Education Consulting LLC
We are a United States-based international education consulting company for students who wish to continue their educational dreams in the United States. We provide personalized consulting on application procedures, documentation, qualifications, requirements, and deadlines. Further, our consulting expertise includes but not limited to (1) cultural considerations, (2) understanding American universities and colleges from a foreign point of view vis-à-vis adjustment issues, (3) how different universities approach international recruiting and care for their students throughout the process, (4) financial concerns, (5) obtaining student visas, and (6) transitioning to American universities from abroad.
Erkan Acar, PhD coupons
Academics course coupon
Math & Science course coupon
How to Apply Cyber Security Programs in US Universities
How to Apply Cyber Security Programs in US Universities course coupon
How to Apply Cyber Security Programs in US Universities coupon
Udemy coupon code
Udemy free courses
Udemy free coupon