Comments Off on Free BASH Programming Course: Master the Linux Command Line! course
Go from beginner to advanced with the Linux command line in this BASH programming course!
In Depth understanding of Bash programing
Mastery of Linux command line
Knowledge is applicable to jobs related to Linux system maintenance and administration
UpWork, Freelancer market
Welcome! Here you can learn you how to master Linux command line ( BASH ). What do I mean by this? Ever seen a system admin in a movie or some devious hacker using a terminal? Do you want the same knowledge? Well you are in the right place!
This course is designed to take you from beginner to advanced in the Linux command line using bash (Bourne-again shell), a Unix shell and command language. You get 10+ hours of HD videos full of useful tutorials founded on motivation and excitement for learning bash programming! You can count on an answer to every question you ask in the course from a linux command line expert which gives you peace of mind that you can get help with every challenge you have as you learn!
I wish you the very best of luck with your studies and I hope that we shall have some fun together in this course!
Fully subtitled in both English and Spanish!
Course Published By Ermin Kreponic (Average rating- 4.3/5, Total Ratings- 15,023 )
Short Biography of Instructor:
Strongly motivated young IT expert, Linux enthusiast with a passion for troubleshooting network related problems. With an exceptional eye for details and a sense of urgency when it comes down to problem solving.
– Advanced knowledge of Linux command line
– Installation, configuration and maintenance of servers that run under Unix/Linux type
To name a few: DNS, TFTP, FTP, SSH, APACHE, SMTP, VSFTP and some others
– Troubleshooting a wide range of network related problems. Meaning, digging deep for
packets on any given network.
Using one of my favourite tools for capturing and filtering packets on the network, Wireshark,
and resolving end-user issues
– Good understanding of Cisco routers and IOS operating system
– Configuration and implementation of Linux firewall namely Iptables
– Supervision and filtration of network traffic
– Tightening down security and pen testing networks for possible vulnerabilities
– Good knowledge of network gear brands and their strengths or weaknesses
– Preforming system back up
– Fair knowledge of Bash scripting
– equipment installation, upgrades, patches, and configuration.
I do not sleep much, but that is not only because I work hard, rather instead it is
because I enjoy this line of work,
it is extremely rewarding in every way that matters