Free Learn By Example : Qlikview course
An all-round toolkit to play with data
Build Qlikview apps end-to-end from loading to visualization
Load data from sources like CSVs and Databases
Transform data using Joins and Keep
Run queries using List boxes and Chart boxes
Visualize data with Charts, Drill downs and Triggers
Qlikview : One tool to Transform, Summarize and Visualize Data
A Qlikview app is like an in-memory database. The interactive nature of Qlikview allows you to explore and iterate very quickly to develop an intuitive feel for your data.
1) The Qlikview In-memory data model
2) Use List boxes, Table boxes and Chart boxes to query data
3) Load data into a QV app from CSV and Databases, avoiding Synthetic keys and Circular references
4) Transform and adding new fields in a Load script
5) Transform tables with Join, Keep
6) Effectively present your insights using elements like charts, drill downs, triggers.
7) Nested aggregations in charts
8) Generic Loads, Mapping Loads, Crosstable
Talk to us!
Course Published By Loony Corn (Average rating- 4.3/5, Total Ratings- 3,079 )
Short Biography of Instructor:
Loonycorn is us, Janani Ravi, Vitthal Srinivasan, Swetha Kolalapudi and Navdeep Singh. Between the four of us, we have studied at Stanford, IIM Ahmedabad, the IITs and have spent years (decades, actually) working in tech, in the Bay Area, New York, Singapore and Bangalore.
Janani: 7 years at Google (New York, Singapore); Studied at Stanford; also worked at Flipkart and Microsoft
Vitthal: Also Google (Singapore) and studied at Stanford; Flipkart, Credit Suisse and INSEAD too
Swetha: Early Flipkart employee, IIM Ahmedabad and IIT Madras alum
Navdeep: longtime Flipkart employee too, and IIT Guwahati alum
We think we might have hit upon a neat way of teaching complicated tech courses in a funny, practical, engaging way, which is why we are so excited to be here on Udemy!
We hope you will try our offerings, and think you’ll like them 🙂